• Organisational growth
• Adaptability to economic and labour market changes
• Progression in employment for the workforce
• Increase employee productivity
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• Employer identifies employees who require upskilling
• Skills for Industry project team support business undertaking training needs analysis, and complete project application forms
• SFI team will identify whether training requirements, the business and the employee meet the eligibility criteria for funding, and confirm eligibility
• Training dates will be agreed and carried out in line with requirements outlined during the action-planning and application stage
WHAT Will THE TRAINING COST?
Eligible businesses can benefit from a reduction in the cost of the identified training. Charges are based on the level of qualification training towards, and the size of the business. Contribution levels from the business towards the cost of training are as follows: