As an apprentice you will be allocated a training advisor who will oversee and support you through your journey on this framework, working closely both with your employer and tutors at college.
You will be expected to attend college one day/week for underpinning knowledge, and assessment will also take place in college or workplace on a regular basis. This course is both theory and practical based.
The Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Trowel Occupations includes:
- Health and Safety in the construction industry
- Confirming to productive working practices in the workplace
- Erecting masonry structures in the workplace
- Moving, handling and storing resources in the workplace
- Setting out masonry structures in the workplace
Installing drainage in the workplace.