Employers & Recruiters
At Coleg Sir Gar and Coleg Ceredigion we are committed to preparing our learners for the world of work.
Our careers team is here to help you connect with our talented students by providing a range of opportunities for you to engage with them. Whether that’s through advertising your job vacancies, visiting our seven campuses and promoting events or working with you to design bespoke activities, we are here to share our expertise and assist you to reach the right students and raise your profile across our campuses.
Gain a new perspective on your business challenges, our learners are highly motivated and have the knowledge and up to date skills that can benefit your business. Through a placement, mentoring or a project you can address a specific problem or gain some feedback from our learners that you may lack the time or manpower to tackle.
How does it work?
- Contact the team and set up a meeting to discuss opportunities available
- Identify a project that will benefit your organisation.
- We help you by advertising and supporting your business
- You receive valuable input, insight and recommendations from the team
Current opportunities you can get involved in
- Recruitment agencies
- Recruitment Fairs and Employability Events
- Work Placements and Voluntary Work
- Run Skills Development Activities and Workshops
- Employability Skills Competitions
- Business Mentoring