Inspiring Learners | Fulfilling Potential | Achieving Excellence
Our vision and mission across our seven sites is for all of our learners to explore who they are and to find their purpose.
Preparing for the world of work by having experiences that are rewarding and highly informative, and to achieve qualifications valued by employers.
We are committed to connecting each of our learners into the next phase of their education, employment or training by providing continual opportunities to develop skills, knowledge and confidence to make fully informed decisions about their future. We believe that all of our learners can pursue fulfilling, aspirational careers and we are committed to encourage them to do so.
To be an employability college of excellence. To empower our learners to explore, prepare and connect education, career aspirations and extra curricular experiences in order to successfully move into a career.
- Promote a support employability service which enables learners to explore a range of careers and employability options and make informed career decisions.
- To enable learners to understand the skills and competencies they have to offer employers and how to share this in the job application process
- To enable learners to develop bilingual employability and entrepreneurial skills through the promotion of relevant work experience/placement opportunities
- To enable individuals to become more knowledgeable about the current labour market and commercially aware of specific job sectors across mid and west Wales
- To cultivate strong employer relations to facilitate career opportunities and work collaboratively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- To promote the importance and the benefits of the Welsh language in the world of work
- To encourage individuals to reflect and take responsibility for their personal and professional development, understand the impact of their decision-making on the quality of their lives, and the lives of others,
- To connect learners to their preferred Job role through our Student Careers Job Hub
Looking for work?
A great way to gain practical, rewarding experiences is to get some part time or voluntary work to fit around your studies.
Register with our online recruitment agency, to explore flexible work options. Our aim is to enable you to gain new skills to add to your CV whilst earning some money.
Our employability coach can also help you find a permanent position when you finish your studies.
* Resources - LIbrary sheets
* Students Get in Touch
For more information please contact
Entrepreneurship and Employability Coordinator