- Do you have a pleasant, courteous, polite welcoming disposition?
- Can you work easily within a team?
- Do you have good communication skills?
- Do you have enthusiasm and passion for your subjects/vocational area/college?
- Do you have the confidence to engage with prospective students, parents, employers, visiting dignitaries?
- Would you be willing to contribute to College events such as open days, partner school taster days, special events?
If the answer to these questions is ‘yes’ please get in touch and submit an application to become an Ambassador.
Please consult with current Student Ambassadors, your Personal Tutor, Course Leader, Parents/Guardians, all of whom will be pleased to offer you advice and guidance with your application.
NB: The provisional Calendar of Events for 2023/2024 will be provided to all applicants.
Great care is taken to ensure that each Ambassador only contributes in part to the college/campus programme of events ensuring that the Ambassador role does not interfere with programmes of study at the College.