We would like to hear from you, both positive and negative feedback regarding your assessment experience is always beneficial. In order to help us improve our service please complete the evaluation questionnaire found at:
If you have any concerns about the Centre please follow the procedure below.
In the event of a client complaint, the administrator and or assessor should forward any such problems to the Centre Manager and wherever possible, the complaint should be settled quickly and amicably.
If the centre staff are unable to settle a complaint informally, clients are advised to formalise their dispute in writing to the Director of Learner Recruitment who will then initiate CAS’s formal Complaint Procedure.
1. Improving our service
Your complaints, comments and compliments provide useful feedback and help us to improve what we do. We will log your communication to help us monitor our service.
• Complaints tell us when you are not happy with a service and this gives us the opportunity to put things right. • Comments provide ideas on how we can improve a service or save money.
• Compliments let us know when you are happy with a college service and tell us when something is working well. We can then share this good practice with other services.
2. About complaints
• If you complain in person or over the telephone we will try to resolve the problem immediately.
• If we need more time to look into the matter, we will then try to respond within the time scales below.
3. Who to contact
• If you want to make a complaint, comment or compliments please contact:
College Sir Gar Access Centre
Norah Isaac Building
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
Tel: 01267 225191
4. Our target response times
• We will contact you within 5 working days of receiving your complaint. Our response will usually deal with the matter.
• If we need more time to investigate, we will explain why and aim to respond within 10 working days of receiving your complaint.
• If we need more information from you, we will then reply within 10 working days of receiving this.
• If we cannot respond within the time scales above, we will tell you the reason for the delay and when you can expect our response.
5. If you are not satisfied with our reply
• You can write to the Principal and ask for the matter to be investigated. (Llanelli Campus, Sandy Road, Llanelli. SA15 4DN)
• If you are still not satisfied you can write to the Chair of the Corporate Board. (Llanelli Campus, Sandy Road, Llanelli. SA15 4DN)
• In the unlikely event that the problem has still not been resolved to your satisfaction you can contact the DSA-QAG.