Matthew Morgan – Learner support mentor co-ordinator and point of contact for “Looked after children” and “Care leavers”
Telephone – 01554 748096
Mobile – 07827449459
- Cross campus visits
- Transition taster week to help with deciding the right course for you (In conjunction with Carmarthenshire youth service).
- Designated point of contact to assist with chosen courses, funding, mentoring support and any additional support required.
- Links with local authorities and schools to identify the need of young people that are applying to college early, to ensure the right help and advice, guidance and support is provided.
- Summer activities available to ensure of a smooth entry into college life and to meet likeminded people whilst having fun.
- 1:1 Mentoring support for young people who require help, support, advice and guidance for personal and social development.
- Pre-application advice and guidance available on courses and support with applications if required.
- Advice and guidance for accessing Learning support for additional academic requirements.
- Support through the enrolment process.
- Help with accessing relevant and available funding.
- Designated person to assist with advice guidance and advocacy throughout their time at the college.
- Designated person to assist with signposting to relevant support provisions such as mentoring, careers, counselling.
- Support with applications for HE courses and transition into HE.