Achieving academic success
- To be recognised as a key academic centre with high standards and outcomes enhancing our reputation and student opportunities, in the communities that we serve;
- To build positive relationships between our students, families, and teachers - providing you with care and support and helping you to develop your personal and academic resilience;
- To equip you, our A-level students, with the skills, knowledge and experience to flourish in further education and on your chosen pathways;
- To provide a wide-ranging enrichment programme with dedicated resources;
- To provide a balance between the breadth of the A-level provision and the quality of our results;
- To work with the college and county to establish a dedicated and contemporary estate;
- To build partnerships with key employers, parents and other stakeholders who will help to shape and inform our provision and your experience;
- To attract and retain the very best staff, creating a solution focused, collaborative environment to flourish and develop teaching skills;
- To continue to, and further develop, innovative use of technology so that you are fully equipped to embrace future technological advancements;
- To develop blended learning to benefit you and the delivery of every subject, under exceptional conditions;
- To establish national and international links to enhance your learner experience and springboard progression.
Most importantly, to keep you, your families and your teachers safe whilst ensuring your education and future prospects are supported in every situation.